Wednesday 7 October 2009


My theme and location...

I have chosen the theme 'Alone', Originally I wanted to do a kind of 'Hide and seek' type thing, almost the opposite of 'Wheres Wally', but I feel it will be a lot more interesting with a person obviously in it without trying to find them. So I have picked 'Alone', it will be a lot easier than having a crowd in the picture and more to look at than having no one...

My 3 locations are; Alone in the living room, Alone in the Garden and Alone traveling...

My other two were outside in a playground and a landscape sitting by a lake but unfortunately these didn't work (As shown a couple of posts ago)

The only Panorama that I haven't had a problem with is the Living Room one, the other two I have still had problems lining up the ends because of Parallax...

I have had to use warping for this (see below)



No comments:

Post a Comment