Tuesday 3 November 2009

My idea...

I have decided to base my design on cosmetic brands such as 'Benefit' and 'Soap and Glory', In my sketchbook I have collected many 1950s images and adverts, here I will follow this on with images found online rather than books... I product is going to be a sort of body balm/cream for legs, so thats why most of the images will show a lot of leg!


I really want to draw some kind of pin up posing on my box... This would look pretty cool in a sort of 1950s tattoo style.... I'm going to have a look at different tattoo styles and maybe some ideas for in a logo too....

I quite like the idea of cherries being in the logo of the branding somewhere...I'm thinking of doing a tattoo style drawing but without the harsh colours, maybe some pastel pinks and greens...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000GWJE4U/sr=1-4/qid=1257524050/ref=sr_1_4/185-9269463-8427324?ie=UTF8&n=164985011&bcBrand=core


    my sister had this i thought it would be quite a good example x

    ReplyDelete