Wednesday 25 August 2010

Flash...

I have finally finished working in Flash and found it extremely difficult!
I have never used Flash before and to work with it over the holidays without help was a nightmare.
I copied and pasted my artwork from Illustrator into Flash, I then had to redraw the moving elements in Flash as I couldn't get anything to work! When I finally got everything moving in each .fla I added the sound (Which I found out I should've done before hand as this messed up all the timings of course!) I cut the sound using a program called Audacity, which was fairly straight forward to use.
I then had to link all my scenes together, this took me a very very long time. I had no idea how to do this, I watched loads of tutorials online and Andrews DVD but nothing helped...I then discovered that I was meant to be working in a Flash Actionscript 2.0 document not Actionscript 3.0, NOOOOOOO! So.... I then had to create all new Actionscript 2.0 docs, change the size, and copy and paste all the layers/frames in, then re save everything and make all new folders, which got very confusing!
Finally I sorted the button problem out and was able to use Actionscript 2.0 a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment