Thursday 9 December 2010

Finishing touches...

I made my advert ready for smartphones and webpages, converting the .mov to mp4 and theora, I did this using Miro converter...



I decided that the write on Babycham logo text at the end was to fast so I edited it in After Effects to write slower...

It looks a lot better now...


I am really pleased with my final advert. I think it really has a 'handmade' feel. The only thing I would change is to add something else whilst the snow starts to fall, it lacks something there. I am glad that I added the pinecones and holly as it really brings the advert to a good visual ending, with a lot to look at. I am pleased that I picked a Christmas theme, Babycham has been seen as a Christmas drink in the past and it seems a good way to bring it back! I like the visual style in my campaign, using elements from the moving advert in the static adverts aswell keep it all together and memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment