Monday 14 March 2011

TESTING. TESTING.

I have made several practice stop motion tests, to practice my idea and show Mark so he can understand the idea clearer....

The first test is with a person in it, it tests the idea of building up flowers, changing sunglasses, using text in stop motion...

Test one.



I like the build up of flowers, I think that can work really well. I also like the change of sunglasses and I really like the opening of hands to reveal text, although it doesn't work! I will need to think about how I can use that idea but the text being a lot clearer as you can hardly read it ion the test! The post it notes also could work well, maybe with nice decorated text on each one.

Test two.


I really like the idea of using a blackboard with chalk. The words are effective and bold with the fast , punk music. I would like to have one film just focusing on text, maybe even using this blackboard.

Test three.


In this test I was practicing using text in stop motion again, also the build up flowers and birds, I could possibly incorporate this with the blackboard?

Test four.


This test is playing with the idea of using stop motion on a wall. I want to use different fabrics/objects to create weather such as rain, lightening, sunshine, clouds etc. I really like the spinning sun, its really fun and will work really well in the background of a stop motion behing a person.

Test five.


Lastly I was playing around with making a stop motion of me with my webcam, this could work really well if I put a table in front of me and things were happening on the table. But I don't like the way I have made this quick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment