Monday 21 March 2011

Graduation Show Poster ideas

For our final exhibition show we were asked to come up with ideas for the name and poster. I wanted a very simple minimalist style poster. I have come up with 2 concepts. The first I have called 'Fresh Produce', the idea of our work suggested as fresh meat. I have used a very simple style which is easy to read and to the point. I have used Helvetica and 4 colour blocks using CMYK with the words: Web, Motion, Graphics and design....

The second poster I have left unnamed, just stating what the show is and where. I have designed the poster as an eyetest. I think the poster works well, its very different and obviously not easy to read like regular posters! BUT it gets people looking at it and wondering what the hell its for!


No comments:

Post a Comment