Monday 11 January 2010

The Shoot...

Here are some shots from my photoshoot... I took a range from looking through banisters to looking around door frames and some shots from above looking down. I am really pleased with how they have turned out and think they will look great once they have been edited...

The image below is of the model before hair and makeup...
Here are some of the door images...
Here are some through banisters, I really like the shadows they create...

The images below work really well, I think I will use one of them for on the postcards. I shot them again through the banisters but with all lights off, no flash and shining a torch on her face...And some from above, on the staircase...


After taking these I decided to take a few of my boyfriend dressed up in mac and hat, I thought they would look good on the postcards...



No comments:

Post a Comment