Tuesday 8 June 2010

Filming...

On the day of filming I decided to film as much as possible so I had lots to play around with in Final Cut. I filmed my friend Lolly on her journey to London for a gig. I know I want to have these particular steps....

  • Blackboard with writing of event details
  • Bath filling up with water
  • Lollys feet splashing around in bath
  • Front door slamming
  • Lolly leaves house
  • Lolly runs down street
  • Lolly queues at train station
  • Lolly waits in train station
  • Lolly goes through barriers
  • Lolly walks down platform
  • Lolly gets on train
  • Lolly scratches face
  • Lolly goes through barrier
  • Lolly goes down escalator
  • Close up of Lollys eyes
  • Lolly waiting for tube
  • Tube door slams
  • Lolly on tube
  • Lolly goes up escalator
  • Lolly slurps drink in bar
  • Lolly slams drink on bar
  • Venue and She and Him sign
  • Lolly leaves venue
  • Lolly smokes
  • Lolly closes eyes
I filmed a lot more in between which can easily be edited out, I may need to add bits I didn't originally want in...

No comments:

Post a Comment