Wednesday 6 April 2011

Shooting Stop Motion...... Part two.

So, I had finished all of the first part of shooting. Then came the hard part! The stop motion on walls!

I made lots of little props that I would be moving around on a wall. I made them out of felt, paper, card, tin foil, you name it! I made things like clouds, lightening, sunshine, MEADOWLANDS words, flowers and even rain.

I moved my whole living room around so I had enough space to shoot. I then slowly started acting out a scene on the wall with my props. Using blue tack, moving a cloud along a little, taking a pictures, and repeated until I had finished the whole story! The rain took the longest and was really tedious, moving each rain drop one at a time is not fun!









I did 2 different stop motions, one for the stop motion with 3 people in and one for the stop motions with one person in.

No comments:

Post a Comment