Saturday 21 May 2011

Business cards

I looked into getting some foil blocking on my business cards (Text is embossed and printed with foil) BUT it was way too expensive! I wanted something super simple, that matched my online portfolio and was something different. I decided for my cards and website I wanted a simple graph paper background with my name or logo in a black Helvetica. I wanted a short description of what I do and my name and my url.

I decided that a standard business card size wouldn't do for me, I think they don't stand out and I would like another shape. Instead of getting my cards laser cut (too expensive) I would halve the size, so they almost like little tickets!

Here is my final artwork for my cards...
Front:
Back:

I really like the simple and minimal style. I received them yesterday and I love them! There no foil blocked cards but they'll do!

No comments:

Post a Comment