Saturday 21 May 2011

Exhibition picks!

We had to put all our work forward that we wanted in the show. I was quite selective of what I wanted to in it. I eventually selected my:
  • 3 easy pieces
  • YCN
  • Packaging design
  • One of my Meadowlands virals
  • Film Noir poster
  • My Handmade Babycham animation
  • Some posters for the bar I work in
Our tutors narrowed all of our work down, so now i will be showing:
  • 3 easy peices
  • Meadowlands viral
  • Babycham advert
  • and complete YCN project
I am getting my YCN Thames Clippers floor stickers actually made into genuine floor stickers. They will be printed onto Vinyl and matt-laminated and cut circular, these will stick to a concrete surface and can be removed fairly easily after the show...

Me and Harry made a showreel for all the ba's motion graphic work, this will be shown at the beginning of our videos on a projector at the show. We have included snippets of everyones work that we thought should be shown in some way, even if it didn't make it into the show as a whole. I picked a Death in Vegas track called Dirge as the soundtrack... Final showreel below...


No comments:

Post a Comment