Monday 1 March 2010

...

Designing a font:
This page is going to be kept quite brief. I will talk about some ways of starting to design a typeface but mainly will have a list of links to good websites/books and tutorials...

Choosing Typography:
This is another page that I will be using images. I have got some images from the book 'Stop Stealing Sheep and find out how Type works' - This book is very useful and has great exercises in it. This page will help the viewer to understand how type works and how to choose it successfully.
I have inserted 6 images and briefly talked about them. I have then added a sort of step by step on choosing type at the bottom.

Fonts:
For the fonts page, I have chosen several fonts to talk about, for each font I have gathered a few photographs of where people may have seen the typeface used. I made these images in Photoshop and placed them together to make long, thin images. These sit under each lot of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment