Monday 1 March 2010

Everything..

I am now coming to an end of making my site. There have not really been many main problems... A few things that took a while to work out, such as; hover over nav buttons, nav buttons change colour when on a particular page, getting the nav buttons to sit on the lined paper... There was a lot of playing around!
When I started this project I actually hated it - I couldn't get my head around it, and didn't have a clue what all the code meant. It took me a long time to get hold of it and I only managed to start building properly after half term when I could ask more questions! I have now completely got the hang of it and don't mind doing it at all! It can be quite frustrating in ways, but when you get it right, it feels really good.
I would change a lot of design decisions after making my first site. I now understand how everything works and after just designing for print, things for the web are very different. My original designs didn't look like the overall site. I don't think my site is 'great looking' but for my first ever website I am very proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment