Sunday 17 October 2010

Episode 2

For my second animation I am using pretty much the same artwork as the first, except I have changed the background slightly... Making the skyline larger and adding some bumps and walls on the ground...

I then started on my animation as before, using position, opacity, rotation and scale to create movement.




The only added objects in this episode are the few bits in the background (wall, hills) also the catapult and rocks. I could've made the catapult more detailed with some elastic but I prefer it looking simpler to fit in with the rest of the scene, you can tell its a catapult by the boys hand moving and 'springing' forward to release the rocks. This animation took ages! There are A LOT of keyframes in this episode but I am really pleased with it. My final episode two is below...

No comments:

Post a Comment