Sunday 17 October 2010

Evaluation

Overall, I am happy with my animations. I think if I hadn't chosen a narrative or a series I would have found it a lot easier and less time consuming. I think it was hard in some cases trying to make the characters move in particular ways so that it was obvious to the viewer what was going on. I added titles to all of my animations, I also faded them all out to black.

Episode one - I really like the music of episode one, I changed this a couple of times and had to cut it a few times to get right, now I really like it, I think the music sets the scene perfectly. I like the very simple movements of the dress and the background sliding along to make it seem like she is walking. I also like when she feels left out and sits down and scratches her head whilst deciding what to do next. The only problem I have with this episode is maybe its a little short, but I cut the music first and really wanted to use that piece of music, if I had more time I may have changed the music to a slightly longer piece. My final EPISODE ONE is below....




Episode two - Episode two is definitely my favourite animation. There is so much going on and it is so fast paced. I especially like the way this episode ends, I think it is perfect with the music. I also like the bit where she ties her balloon up to the post, her hands rotating to make it look like she is. My final EPISODE TWO is below...





Episode three - My episode 3 is probably my least favourite animation. I really like the ending but I think it ends too suddenly, if I was to have more time I would probably start this one from scratch. I like the balloons starting from small to large to make it seem like they are coming to her from miles away, I like the 'magical' strings appearing and carrying her away. I do like this episode, but I think it could've been a little better to end the 'series' off. My final EPISODE THREE is below...


No comments:

Post a Comment