Sunday 28 November 2010

Music & Storyboarding...

What made me decide on the Christmas advert is the music I wanted to use. My favourite Christmas song! 'Just Like Christmas' by a band called Low, it is such a beautiful song and quirky and charming...



From finding the song I wanted I started to think of the narrative of the advert and sketching ideas. Here are my storyboards...






I then cut my song down to 30 seconds which is how long the advert must be. I did this using Soundbooth Pro and decided to come in nearer the end of the song with the echo drums and bells starting off, I'm really pleased with the music, it sounds fab and will look great with the finished piece!

I then made an Animatic for my advert, I made this in After Effects and put my music to it...


No comments:

Post a Comment